Kôrazon is Kôr CLT’s first homeownership community. It is a joint venture with Housing Works of Central Oregon and we are proud to offer five attainable, goal zero-energy homes in 2020. The homes in this community are 2-bedroom, 2-bath, 1,100 square feet. The community is a cluster cottage style with common shared grounds.
The homes will be sold to mixed income qualified buyers:
- One will be placed to middle income (81-120% AMI)
- Three will be placed to low-income (51-80% AMI)
- One will be placed to a very low-income household (40-50% AMI)
The application process for the five homes will open on July 22nd and close on September 23rd. Selection is done by lottery and applicants will be notified by September 27th. If you are interested in applying, sign up for an information session and review our requirements and recommendations to see if you meet the criteria. If your household does not meet the minimum criteria, but you would like Kôr to review your case on an individual basis, please direct this request to email@example.com.
All applicants must attend an information session on one of the following dates before applying:
- 5:00-7:00 PM Monday, July 22 DPL, Eastside
- 5:00-7:00 PM Tuesday, July 30 DPL, Downtown
- 12:00-2:00 PM Saturday, Aug. 10 DPL, Downtown
- 5:00-7:00 PM Thursday, Aug. 29, DPL, Eastside
- 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Saturday, Sept 21, DPL, Downtown
*All orientations will be held at the Deschutes Public Library
*A Spanish interpreter will be at the orientation held on Saturday, Aug. 10. An interpreter is available for the other dates upon request.