Kôr Community Land Trust is recruiting board members. We specifically would like to find members to round out our collaborative team attributes in one or more of the following areas:
- Finance (board treasurer)
- Land use or real estate law
- Marketing and outreach
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion
- Representation from the populations our program serves
- And many more!
If you are interested in sustainability AND attainable stable housing, and want to make a difference in our community, please contact our governance committee chair, Laura Fritz, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us at the upcoming Volunteer CO Board Fair on Wednesday,March 4, 2020, 4:00–5:30 p.m. It will be held at Deschutes Brewery Pub, 2nd Floor 1044 NW Bond Street, Bend.
Join us for an evening of celebration and fundraising for our mission. The event will be held at Broken Top golf club and restaurant on May 21st from 5:30-9:00 pm. It includes dinner, drinks, and a sure-to-please silent auction. The evening will also feature live music, complimentary wine and a cash bar, as well as an opportunity to learn more about Kôr. Tickets can be purchases through Accelevents or by emailing us – email@example.com.
- Individual tickets – $90 – Includes dinner and two-glasses of wine.
- Full table ticket – $720 – Includes dinner and wine for a table of 8.
- Full table sponsorship package – $1,000 – Includes dinner and wine for a table of 8. The sponsoring company can hang their banner at the event and will be recognized in all promotions.
- VIP sponsor ticket – $500 – Includes dinner and wine for a party of 2. The sponsoring company will be featured at the event, can hang their banner, and will be recognized in all promotions.
- Sponsor a home recipient ticket – $90 – We have invited our home recipients to the dinner. If you would like to sponsor one or more tickets, please add this to your cart when you check out.
Would you like to be part of a grassroots nonprofit team that will make a difference in the Bend area? We are searching for a part-time Fund Development Manager. This position has the potential to grow with the organization. Check out the job description to learn more. All interest can be directed to Amy Warren – firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before January 24th, 2020.
Our fundraising consultant said “Do a friend-raiser!” “What is that?” we asked – and you may be asking the same question. Well, Friend-raisers are an opportunity to learn about, and explore giving to, a nonprofit.
We will be holding Kôr’s first friend-raiser at one of our favorite restaurants, Cafe Sintra. The event will be the first Friday of October from 4:30-6:30 and will feature a wine tasting, tapas, live music and some great Kôr-style fun. Click here for more information. If you are already a supporter of Kôr and want to share the love with your friends, email us at email@example.com for tickets.