Working under the direction of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director is responsible for all aspects of Kôr Community Land Trust (KCLT) operations, with special focus on community relations, operational fundraising, outreach, partnership development, organizational management, and strategic planning. The subject position will work closely with the Land Development Director, a subordinate position that manages KCLT’s land project fundraising, real estate acquisition, land development, and home-ownership programs. These two positions constitute KCLT’s management-level staffing. As mandated by the workload, other employees may be added from time to time, and their supervision will fall to the Executive Director or the Land Development Director.
How to Apply
To be considered, applicants must submit the following materials:
- A letter of application in which the applicant states:
- Why they wish to join the KCLT team and what they would be able to bring to the KCLT effort if selected.
- How they meet the Minimum Requirements for Consideration identified above.
- How they meet any of the Additional (Preferred) Qualifications identified above.
- A resumé that documents the applicant’s work history and qualifications.
- Three professional references with email and phone numbers provided and a succinct description of professional relationship (e.g. former supervisor). This document should be labeled clearly with your name on it.
- All relevant application materials should be received by Saturday, March 13. (KCLT reserves the right to extend the deadline at its discretion.)
Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply electronically. Applications should be sent via email here.
Applicants who are unable, because of extenuating circumstances, to submit an electronic application should send applications to 61472 Dryer Court, Bend, OR 97702. Applications must be received by the deadline to be considered.